Monday, April 5, 2010

PGD results and ET today!

Out of the two embies that where tested, only one was normal. Our beautiful little embie was transferred this morning and the process went smoothly; I was a little concerned because my uterine lining measured 7.6 (I was hoping for 8) but my RE said it was fine. I hope progesterone will do it's job. Beta is scheduled for April 15th.

There is so much riding on this cycle. My DH and I decided this is our last shot at becoming parents. This journey has long, tedious, stressful and heartbreaking and no matter what this cycle brings, we know we cannot continue to TTC indefinitely. We need to move on. If we have no other say in this process other than to decide when we stop, well, at least we have that.

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad everything went smoothly. I thought of you all morning. I am praying for your little embie that it grows and grows and grows. Lots of love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear...i thought of you all morning and am so relieved to hear this as i am sure you are too...my prayers are here everyday...
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. One perfect embie, how exciting! Your lining sounds perfect, but some extra POM juice never hurt anyone. I hope you have a nice and relaxing week! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that your transfer went well.
    Thinking of you and hoping April 15th brings you the wonderful news you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope all goes well this week. I am crossing my fingers and wishing you and your hubby much success.

    ReplyDelete