Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mini update about my beta...

So, my beta was scheduled for April 15th, which is next Thursday; my clinic has four locations and the one I go to is closed on Thursdays. The next nearest location is a far trek for me; it would take me about 2.5 hours to drive there, get my beta done and drive to work. So, I spoke to my IVF nurse and she told me I could come to my regular location next Wednesday, which means my beta is pushed one day ahead…YAY :) I’m really glad I’m having my beta done earlier because this has to be the worst 2ww ever…ugh!

In other news, I have an exam to write today at 1:00 pm and since I've barely studied, I guess I better crack open my books.

1 comment:

  1. Wednesday! Just four more days! Eek! Hang in there, Marisa. I've been thinking about you lots and hoping that your little embryo is getting nice and comfortable for a long stay. I want this for you so badly! *hugs*

    P.S. Who can study at a time like this??

    ReplyDelete