Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hmmm, I think I feel movement...

I'm 23 weeks pregnant today and I think I am finally feeling flutters...FINALLY!! A lot of pregnant women I know felt flutters and/or movement at around 18 - 20 weeks. At 18 weeks, I felt nothing. At 19 weeks, I felt nothing. At 20 weeks, I felt nothing. With my history of loss, I was extremely concerned that I had yet another missed miscarriage. I saw my OB, who found the baby's heartbeat right away and assured me all was well with my pregnancy. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

For almost a week, I've been feeling little flutters of movement. They feel amazing and wonderous. These little flutters remind me my baby is alive and well. How I love flutters :)

3 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Is pregnancy feeling a little more "magical" now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling the baby kick was my absolute FAVORITE part of PG and what I miss the most! :)

    ReplyDelete